Is There A “Real Deal” Waiting to Happen In Your Store?
Are you wasting valuable time fixing mistakes that should never have happened while hearing the same questions asked over and over again? With today’s economic climate, every detail matters — and mistakes are more costly than ever.
In a retail store, an exceptional customer experience begins with the clear definition of policies, procedures and performance standards. Let Performance Concepts help you cut through the clutter and create the framework for insuring consistency in both employee performance and store operations.
Performance Concepts’ Employee Manual has been providing the foundation for consistent, legally sound, highly effective personnel policies in retail stores throughout the country for nearly twenty years.
Our newly revised Store Operations Manual helps define standards for excellence in every aspect of day to day store function, providing best practice templates for over 150 policies and procedures essential to the smooth and efficient operation of a retail jewelry store.
“After working with hundreds of businesses over more than 30 years, I have to say that these manuals are, without a doubt, the most complete, most needed and most important tools available to retail stores today.”
Continental Buying Group
Special Features Include:
- Comprehensive collection of operations “best practice” policies and procedures, compiled over years of working with hundreds of retail jewelers worldwide.
- Complete customization to fit your store’s needs.
- A clear, straightforward approach, written TO the employee.
- Access to the Performance Concepts team of experts to assist with issues related to policy clarification, direction, and implementation.
- Final documents provided in locked PDF format for unlimited reprints.
- Revisions and updates are done FREE within three years of initial completion, with low cost extended service agreements available for future consideration.
- Avoid a “Real Deal” dilemma! Let Performance Concepts help you put your policies and procedures in writing today!
Cost: $1800. Get both Employee Manual and Operations Manual for a package price of $3000 ($3300 value).